Sunday, February 12, 2012

News & Events



CONCERT DATES AND PERFORMANCES




March 6th
McGonigal's Pub
Barrington, IL
8pm
TICKETS SOLD OUT 

March 8th 
Edgewood Country Club
Pittsburgh, PA
7.30pm
TICKETS
SOLD OUT

March 11th
The Inn at Ragged Edge
Chambersburgh, PA
7pm
TICKETS

March 12th
Philadelphia Irish Center
Commodore Barry Club,
Philadelphia
7pm
TICKETS

March 13th
"An Irish Heart" with the Atlanta Pops
The Plaza Arts Center
7.30pm

March 14th
The Smith Center for Performing Arts
Las Vegas 
7pm
TICKETS

March 17th
STATION EIGHT, 
1899 OCEAN STREET,
MARSHFIELD, MA
8pm
TICKETS

March 22
Culhanes, Deer Lake
Jacksonville, FL
7.30pm
TICKETS




REVIEWS

IRISH DAILY MAIL
"Paul Byrom brilliantly reprises his role here as the evil villain"

IRISH TIMES
"wickedly good Paul Byrom"

RSVP MAGAZINE
"Lord Beautface played brilliantly by Irish Tenor Paul Byrom"

IRISH INDEPENDENT
"“Easy listening – which the young love ironically and the old love wholeheartedly – is on an upward curve and ‘Velvet’ which reached No. 2 in the albums charts, may just have been the making of Byrom – this show case performance, featuring a 26 piece orchestra has long been a sell-out.:”

“He does not interpret the music so much as channel it, his voice a dark, lustrous force of nature. Around him, the orchestra conjures a crashing swooning swell; listeners may feel as if they have passed through the silver screen and into a forgotten Hollywood musical.”

DAYOUT.IE
"Tenor Paul Byrom returns in another hilarious performance"

Grammy Award winner Julie Gold, composer of "From A Distance":
"BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL.
I LOVED From a Distance and feel you gave it a personal and respectful and unique performance.  THANK YOU for honoring me in such a way.
Gorgeous voice and sweepingly elaborate and beautiful production."


Musical Composer, Frank Wildhorn:
"Love your version of This Is The Moment...great passsion"

15 comments:

  1. Great reviews!! I know your mom is proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velvet Voice,
    Didn't know you were on last night, looking for radio stations in Florida :( Not much to choose from.
    Great reviews from important people!!!
    Australia??? What about us "old" fans down here in the south? Can we get a few tours? I would rather be looking up venues for you, we have sooo many. Ok, back to radio stations!!
    Hoping and praying for nothing but the best for you, wherever that may be :)
    Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reviews, which were well-earned -- nice to know "professionals" agree with us plain 'ol fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul ..so so miss you around here in Philly. no shows..no you on tv..??? what's going on. I know u and Dominique will be in Ireland.
    Wish you so much love and happiness always.

    Need to hear that voice!!!!keep playing "this is the moment" over and over..Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anyone is interested I have a ticket for Paul's show at the Sellersville Theatre in PA on May 15th. DM me on twitter if interested.
    ~MissMoult

    ReplyDelete
  6. Washington State in Spokane (or around that area) September 24. It's my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We Can't wait to see you in December! It will be a great birthday present(end of Nov)to go back to the Sellersville Theater again. Met you there in May so looking forward to seeing you again. ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear that you are not in Celtic Thunder any more, I am a new fan, only about a month, but I have purchased all the DVDs and CD's that are available. I have two of your's and will be looking for more. Right now I am listening to "Ave Maria" on CT's Christmas CD. I am looking forward to receiving your Christmas CD in the mail today. Marge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look up CT on youtube. Paul & the rest of the boys really changed my opinion on the song Amazing Grace. They sing it beautifully.

      Delete
  9. I really enjoy your Cd's and listen to them every nite on my I-Pod when I go to bed. Will you have a new one out soon,will you ever be in the Portland Or. or Salem.Or. area any time soon ? I'm wishing you and yours a wonderful and Happy New Year.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  10. :-( not fair. You're not gonna be anywhere close to me anytime soon. I guess I'll just have to settle for listening to your cd's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will you be coming to Chicago? Paul. I really love your beautiful voice I miss you from Celtic Thunder but I applaud you going on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will you be coming to Chicago? Paul. I really love your beautiful voice I miss you from Celtic Thunder but I applaud you going on your own.

    ReplyDelete